How can I access books and articles from the library if I live a long distance away?
To obtain “physical books” that the MCHS Library has in the collection, please check the catalog to ensure we hold the book. Then email your book request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify each book title, authors, call number, and date.
- Be sure to include your name, mailing address, and contact information.
- Limit your request to 3 items.
- Books will be sent via USPS the next business day.
- You will be responsible for mailing items back within 30 days.
To obtain articles from the library’s “paper collection,” email your request to email@example.com.
- Identify each article’s title, authors, journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, publication date: whatever information you can find
- Include your email address.
- Limit your request to 3 articles.
- Articles will be emailed the next business day.