How can I access "paper" books and articles from the library's collection if I live a long distance away?
To obtain “physical books” the Library has in the collection, please check the catalog to ensure we hold the books. Then email your book request to email@example.com.
- Identify each book title, authors, call number, and date.
- Be sure to include your name, mailing address, and contact information.
- Limit your request to 3 items.
- Books will be sent via USPS the next business day.
- You will be responsible for mailing items back within 30 days.
To obtain articles from the library’s “paper collection,” email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify each article’s title, authors, journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, publication date: whatever information you can find
- Include your email address.
- Limit your request to 3 articles.
- Articles will be emailed the next business day.
Contact the Library
Text (515) 303-4275 (515-303-4ASK)
Send a reference question
Or chat or call Jennie Ver Steeg on Teams!